So I have attached 4 screen shots. Its what I have so far. I am just getting the hang of everything. So most of this will get redone at some point in time once I get further into customizing. I have to work on configuring TV shows still. Folder is there but haven't put anything in it yet to test. I have had a few issues with the wrong cover Art being pulled. One currently still giving me a issue is The Night Before Christmas. It is coming up as a western movie for some reason. I installed YAMMM and it pulls the same Cover Art for it as well. I guess I will have to just go out and get my own and put it into the folder.
Fun part of all this is once I get this all figured out I am going to Wipe the system and redo it all since I have installed and remove a lot different items. I want to make sure everything a get a good clean install for the final project. I also now need to setup and configure my first client and working on setting up shared playstate using this article.
How to share Playstate and/or Display settings between computers - Media Browser Community Tracker
Well i am rambling at this point in time. Thats again for all the help. Just wanted to update you on my progress.