View Single Post
11 Oct 2010  
logicearth

Windows 10 Pro (x64)

[QUOTE=belomeclone;1008434]
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by logicearth View Post
I have no problem I am just giving it to you straight. Should I lie and paint everything with rainbows and fluffy bunnies for you?

So you understand my response I'll break it down.

Quote:
Now any idea how to hide or remove the lot of those options?
No
No
Quote:
Or to get my "My Documents" folder to display "My Documents" instead of my name?
The folder with your username is not My Documents it resides in side this folder so...No.
Quote:
What on Earth dude? You can hide or remove a lot of those, I found out how, so off the bat you're giving false information.
You asked do I have any idea how..., you didn't ask if there was a method.
And I don't know cause I don't care to look for a method.

Quote:
I am sure there is a way to start with My Computer displaying out. I just have to find out how.
Then find one.

Quote:
And I have found how to rename Favorites, Libraries, Homegroup, Computer, and Network. So I am sure renaming "User Name" is very possible.
Well then do it?

Quote:
And past that, I don't understand your ire over the situation. If I rename "User Name" to "My Documents" and then delete the internal "My Documents" folder, what do you care? What did I do to ruin Windows 7?
Who said I cared? I don't. I'm only giving you information. I could careless what you do. So why the attitude? But like I said should I paint everything with rainbows and fluffy bunnies for you?
My System SpecsSystem Spec