View Single Post
26 May 2009  
Digger

XP/win7 x86 build 7127

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by SiliconAddict View Post
Does anyone have a link to the Nforce4 drivers? This thread suggests there are Windows 7 drivers. I'm unable to find them on Nvidia's site.

I recently installed a new Gigabyte GA-M61PME-S2P Nforce board, installed Windows 7. The NIC is being detected, however I can't get an IP off of it. So I either have a bad NIC or the drivers in the RC are fooked. I may very well install XP this evening to see if the drivers that came with the board work. If they do I know its a bad driver. If they don't its prob a bad NIC.
I have a set of nforce4 for my GA board. its the 15.23's. I also noticed that there are no nforce4 drivers there as well, few days ago. I didnt check, but you can probably find these under beta/archive/older drivers. I also went straight to GA and grabbed just the lan drivers and installed. No problems so far, knock wood. Install the vista drivers in comp mode. The only 7 driver for your board is the audio.

Even if you get those drivers installed, depending on, you may have the problem from 7100 of it not reporting the correct status of the connection for the adapter. If this is the case, you will need to install 7127, as in my case.
My System SpecsSystem Spec