View Single Post
19 Dec 2010  

Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bill2 View Post
...Just saw the new snips- firefox, bitdefender and bbimp (whats that?) seem to be the major culprits. You can try alternatives to these apps or at least try reinstall them.
Agree, I noticed firefox was there. It is a great browser but sometimes computers can't handle it as it can hog memory and processing power.

BUT, I noticed in all of those snips, it only managed to capture half of the task manager. You can expand the manager by dragging its bottom out so we can actually see all the resource hogs. For example, here is a pic of mine:

Repost when the CPU is high again. Does it happen when you have a lot of programs open or just when nothing is going on except background services? EDIT* oh and make sure you click "Show processes from all users" at the bottom, you may need to make the task manager full length, I'll post the second image to show what I mean:

Notice I didn't even manage to get everything? Hopefully you will, or post two pics

Attached Thumbnails
System heating + 100% CPU Usage-capture.png   System heating + 100% CPU Usage-capture2.png  
My System SpecsSystem Spec