I am getting random blue screens all the time for different errors including win32k.sys and memory management. BSODs also randomly occur on bootup as well. I have a Dell Studio Laptop 1535 with 4 gigs of ram:
- Radeon HD 4300 Series graphics card
- Dual Intel 5750 2.0 GHz processor
- Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit
- This is not the original OS installed (Windows Vista 32bit was the original OS)
- The age of my system is a little over 2 years old
- The current OS installation is a few weeks old
Thanks for your help.