View Single Post
04 Jun 2009  
nObRaIn

Zen6/Win7
 
 

my settings look exactly the same. i have tested my password and username from both the webmail and other programs on my xp machine and it works just fine. i have also tried port 587 for smtp instead of 465 but the situation is exactly the same. also tried imap.googlemail.com and smtp.googlemail.com and moved the server timeouts bar to maximum but still...

i played around with other settings as well. clear text and secure authentication options, different outgoing mail server settings, dissabled avast, checked the firewall, i played around with some services that looked relevant, nothing seems to help. my event viewer is also clean.

i have two sticks of 2gb of ram each and i also tested with the laptop's original 2x1gb yesterday just to make sure there wasn't something wrong with my memory.
My System SpecsSystem Spec