Quote: Originally Posted by pchangb
I use windows 7 home premium 64bit.
To generate a new text file in a certain directory, we do :
Right click empty area -> New -> text document.
This consists of 3 steps :
1) right click any emtpy area
2) move the mouse pointer to "New"
3) left click "text document"
But I want to ""simplify"" above process to only 2 steps:
1) right click any empty area
2) left click "New text document"
Certainly, there is no menu called "New text document" now. Editing registry or making dll file may create such menu. Help!
You could use this, or vary it to suit what you want.
It will toggle any program on or off with a single click;
Classic Shell Add On Buttons