View Single Post
19 Apr 2011  
Mike Connor

Several, including Windows 7 x64 Ultimate

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Miss M View Post
Thank you, but there are no saved preview files, so how can I delete them? I wasn't able to operate the scanner.

That error information only appears when the program hangs while attempting to scan and windows pops up a dialog box with "check for solutions", and "program error details", by clicking on that link, that error report is included. These steps seem to be for windows XP ... I don't see the point of deleting .BMP files, uninstalling epson scan, and then re-installing it? i've uninstalled, updated, and then reinstalled everything at least 6 times already.

Also, I think these steps apply only to a NX625 that is USB connected ...
Sorry, I was still editing that post.............

I have looked at a whole series of possible solutions to a software error, but none seem appropriate to your problem/system. Try the CCleaner, and see if it helps.

The main problem here is the lack of diagnostic possibilities. If something simply does not work, then one has to find a handle on it. Simply not functioning at all with no useful error messages makes it more or less impossible to find the cause of the fault, and one is basically reduced to trial and error.

Regards....Mike Connor
My System SpecsSystem Spec