View Single Post
23 Apr 2011  

Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit SP1

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by malexous View Post
Norton blocked 99.5% and the other 0.5% was user dependent.
That would mean that, in some cases Norton can have a protection rate of 100%? (Of course, the user of the PC would have to have experience)
My System SpecsSystem Spec