Quote: Originally Posted by hamzter
Added my Minidump.
The DMP's were split between two old drivers
Related to L1C62x86.sys
L1c PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller from Atheros Communications, Inc.
Related to Mkd2kfNT.sys
MyKeyDefense Keyboard Filter Driver from AhnLab, Inc.
I would update those first
How To Find Drivers:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads