Fully uninstall IE9 using the following steps.
- Click the Start button , type Programs and Features in the search box, and then click View installed updates in the left pane.
- Under Uninstall an update, scroll down to the Microsoft Windows section.
- Right-click Windows Internet Explorer 9, click Uninstall, and then, when prompted, click Yes.
- Click one of the following:
- Restart now (to finish the process of uninstalling Internet Explorer 9, and restore the previous version of Internet Explorer).
- Restart later (to wait until you shut down or restart your computer).
Make sure all of the Internet Explorer files are deleted from:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer
If they aren't, delete the folder.
Afterwards, reinstall the program and tell me what happens.