View Single Post
11 Jun 2011  
Cael

Windows 7 Ultimate x64

atm im recovering from the usual stress from OS Install/Re-Install. (applications updates etc, atleast an 8MB Cable Connection makes this Much easier ^.^ ) it wont let me Install VPC till i let updates go thru . so after thi sim going to restart to let updates finish. (but 12 Updates DID fail to install..)

Addition: ok this was the First time its gone thru for an Web activation aftre the first few times i've had to reinstall (bard drives etc.)i always had to Phone activate, no wi got brought up after restart " This Copy is not Genuine please Activate now" of course the DVD isnt the orginal is getting so worn im surpised the old DVD Drive in my Winserver 2k3 machine read it for settin up RIS/WDS) i made an direct 1:1 Disc copy. (if my legality is in question i'll take pictures of teh disc and cover [ with my Windows Product Key blurred ofcourse!].) but when i had it activate over internet, it was successful and passed genuine for downloading VPC. its a legit orginal copy and legit key im just not going to pay 200$+ just for a New Disc when my keys still valid! but about to restart now as of 4:23AM EST 6/11/2001 and going to see if it works this time.

ok as of now (4:52 AM EST) SP1 isnt installed BUT XPMode First time setup went smooth!
My System SpecsSystem Spec