View Single Post
15 Jun 2011  
Brian114

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits

Hey Brianzion,
Well, I'd say the second fix(Fix Apple Mobile Device service error 1067), because ultimately this problem started after getting a premium access from megaupload, for which I had to install Megamanager......Which apparently was conflicting with the AMDS. I've cancelled the Premium account anyway(Megaupload/Megamanager bugs a lot).....On the other hand I was wandering how could Megamager or Megakey conflict with the apple software?
Anyway, I'm posting the Solution below cause I know loads of folks are still looking for a solution to this issue,
Thnks again Brianzion
So here's the Fix,

How-to fix error 1067 on Apple Mobile Device service?
  1. Check if you have Megamanager or Megakey or any other Megaupload software installed on Windows.
    If you have Megamanager or Megakey installed, uninstall it from your Windows, then restart iTunes.

Now the iPhone or iPod should be detected on iTunes without start the Apple mobile device service manually. In case your iPhone or iPod still not detected on iTunes, start the Apple Mobile Device service manually.
  2. If uninstalling them, or you have none of those software installed, try this step.
Credit goes to Senseiphone.com
My System SpecsSystem Spec