AS you have install linux, this may or may not work.
How to make a ASUS Recovery disk on a USB Pendrive.
Ensure to connect your PC to the AC power adapter before using F9 recovery.
Using recovery partition (F9 Recovery)
1. Press <F9> during bootup.
Ensure to press <F9> only once during bootup.
2. Select the language you use and click to continue.
3. Connect a USB storage device to your Eee PC and click Backup in the Recovery System dialog box to start the recovery files backup.
The size of the connected USB storage device should be larger than 16GB.
Memory cards are not supported for this function.
A dialog box appears as a reminder if you have not connected the USB storage device for system recovery backup to your Eee PC.
4. Select a desired USB storage device if more than one USB storage device is connected to your Eee PC and click Continue.
5. All the data on the selected USB storage device will be cleared. Click Continue to start the backup or click Back to backup your important data.
You will lose all your data on the selected USB storage device. Ensure to back up your important data beforehand
6. The system backup starts and click OK when done.
Post back for the next step's.