View Single Post
28 Jun 2011  
Erebus

Windows 7 home premium 64bit oem

I stopped OC when the BSOD first started. Max it was ever clocked to was multiplier of 40.

Last night before I read your post I was testing/playing BFBC2 multiplayer (it really only happens in multiplayer, I even maxed it out in single player with no errors, no other program has ever given me a BSOD) again and it crashed but this time windows did not recover properly. After using the restore point I still get an error of:
"Could not load file or assembly 'shortkey.nlp' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."
Whenever I start catalyst control center.
I will likely just reformat the drive later this week to start with a blank slate.

With that said I started prime95 last night running the Small FFT's test. I stopped after about 10 minutes because CPU temp crept above 70C (max I feel comphy with right now). I am looking into some cooling options.

Today is colder out so I opened the window with a fan in it. I have been running the Small FFT's test for about 2 hours without errors. Temp is staying steady at 65C. I don't think I want to run it without watching it so I guess after work tomorrow I will try a different test and run some long ones over the weekend.
My System SpecsSystem Spec