View Single Post
17 Jul 2011  

Windows 7 Ultimate X86

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Hyperion 1 View Post
Hi hyp22oo...

Try in Event Viewer: Click twice (View some task) like those on picture, then go on" Event log Online help"...and see there explanation for the most causes of that kind.
the event log online help suggests the following solutions:

1. Overclocking: Disable overclocking and see whether the issue happens when the system is run at the correct speed.
  2. Check the memory: Verify the memory by using a memory checker. Verify that each memory chip is the same speed and that it is configured correctly in the system.
  3. Power Supply: Make sure that the power supply has enough wattage to appropriately handle the installed devices. If you added memory, installed a newer processor, installed additional drives, or added external devices, such devices may require more energy than the current power supply can provide consistently.
  4. Overheating: Check whether the system is overheating by examining the internal temperature of the hardware.
  5. Defaults: Use system defaults, and run the system.

the system is not overclocked & i have done memory diagnostic tests so i can rule those out,

is a 450w power supply sufficient for a pc with my specs and if it is a overheating problem will upgrading the power supply help?
My System SpecsSystem Spec