View Single Post
31 Jul 2011  

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Problem solved! so I'll start from the beginning, firstly I backed up everything using the method discribed at this link: Then I removed each duplicated account starting from the last entry in each mail account leaving just the first listed entry for each e-mail account. As before that deleted all mail and the account entries on the WLM left hand panel? However this time instead of putting anything right I rebooted my PC and found that it had brought back the two accounts albeit minus any mail! (I now know how I ended up with more than one account as previously when I saw that my accounts had gone I immediately used a back up program to do a restore, hence I think a second identical account being set up!)[/COLOR]]How to Backup Windows Live Mail 2011
Then it was just a case of importing via WLM the mail that I had backed up, be sure when you do this to have the relevant mail account highlighted before you do the import! All the imports go into storage folders so you just have to move them to the right boxes.
Hey presto, all is now working fine. Once again my thanks to t-4-2 and roncerr for your help.
My System SpecsSystem Spec