You may want to try and change it from the Administrator account.
win 7 and vista steps:
1.Right click my computer and click Manage
2. go to Local users and groups
3.double click users
4. click on administrator and un-check (Account is disabled)
5. ok then log off
6. If you do not see an account called administrator on your Login screen press (Ctrl+Alt+Delete)
7. Other users, Type Administrator and enter (no pass)
8.Navigate to C:/users/X/Music
9.disable read only.
10. take ownership of the folder if it does not allow you, or better yet give ownership to your account
Hope this hellps