Quote: Originally Posted by OmegaDead
I constantly have my windows explorer freeze up to where i can't even pull up task manager. The sound card stutters and sometimes sounds like static. At least a couple times a week this eventually ends in blue screen of death. I bought the computer within the past 6 months. I have enclosed a zip file with the needed reports.
Dell Xps 8300
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Core i5 2400 cpu @3.14ghz
I have done no reinstall or changed the operating system since i purchased it pre-built from dell.
Blamed on US224x64.sys. I can find no reference to this file so it is either very unusal or may be malware. Dated 2007 so if you know what it is you should update it, if you dont I wold download malwarebytes and run it. If you are unsure you can remove it or rename it to *.bak so it wont load.
US224x64.sys 8/29/2007 3:52:34 PM fffff880`00dbf000 fffff880`00df5200 0x00036200 0x46d5ce82
US224Wdmx64.sys 8/29/2007 3:52:58 PM fffff880`063a0000 fffff880`063af880 0x0000f880 0x46d5ce9a
How To Find Drivers:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads