View Single Post
18 Aug 2011  
Lebon14

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1

boobah... the themes available (at least of most them) aren't costing anything (except if you go into the Premium Themes)... it's the software to apply them that cost something. The theme I currently have applied may not look special for you but I think it's pretty good. According to yours, ok, maybe it's worth 3$, but the thing is you need to go about apply everything yourself... What I mean is, hack the theme system so it can accept unsigned ones, resHack your clock and start button then install the icon set by yourself. Like I said, I don't want to do it myself so I can avoid screw-ups and... well, because I am lazy. Personnaly, I don't like your theme very much.

Sure, I don't have a clock, icons and cursors but the theme skins what I want for me without much trouble. Maybe it isn't worth 20$ for you but the 20$ for me aren't for the themes but for the ease of using themes and the actual choice of themes. I only have to google "windowblinds themes" and there'll be a ton of sites offering them.

Still evaluating the software. Might change my idea after the trial or during it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec