BSOD MULTIPLE DIFFERENT REASONS(bad pool header etc etc)
I have received 6 BSOD in the last two days for varying reasons. Here is my system:
OS -Windows 7 64 Bit Home Edition
· What was original installed OS on system? Windows 7 Pre-installed
· Age of system (hardware) About 10 months, purchased in late Nov 2010
Original OS I have never reinstalled
· CPU- Intel Core i5 M email@example.comGHz 2.53
· Video Card- Intel HD Graphics
4 GB Ram
· MotherBoard-I'm sorry I cannot find this. I went to Asus page and have tried via Google but I cannot discern.
· Power Supply - Output :
19 V DC, 3.42 A, 65 W
Input :100 -240 V AC, 50/60 Hz universal
System Manufacturer- Asus Notebook
The last BSOD messages I got were System Service Exception, Bad Pool Header, and Page Fault in non paged area.
I have attached my minidump files in a ZIP. I ran a memory diagnostic check and there were no issues/problems found.
After my first BSOD I updated to Service Pack 1 for Windows 7 for first time. Had no issues for about 8 days and now I have had 7in 36 hours. Also I use Google Chrome and Microsoft Security Essentials.
Thank you so much if you can help, this is getting to be an upsetting problem.