Quote: Originally Posted by thedayman
I have received 6 BSOD in the last two days for varying reasons. Here is my system:
OS -Windows 7 64 Bit Home Edition
· What was original installed OS on system? Windows 7 Pre-installed
· Age of system (hardware) About 10 months, purchased in late Nov 2010
Original OS I have never reinstalled
· CPU- Intel Core i5 M firstname.lastname@example.orgGHz 2.53
· Video Card- Intel HD Graphics
4 GB Ram
· MotherBoard-I'm sorry I cannot find this. I went to Asus page and have tried via Google but I cannot discern.
· Power Supply - Output :
19 V DC, 3.42 A, 65 W
Input :100 -240 V AC, 50/60 Hz universal
System Manufacturer- Asus Notebook
The last BSOD messages I got were System Service Exception, Bad Pool Header, and Page Fault in non paged area.
I have attached my minidump files in a ZIP. I ran a memory diagnostic check and there were no issues/problems found.
After my first BSOD I updated to Service Pack 1 for Windows 7 for first time. Had no issues for about 8 days and now I have had 7in 36 hours. Also I use Google Chrome and Microsoft Security Essentials.
Thank you so much if you can help, this is getting to be an upsetting problem.
Most recent was Related to AsDsm.sys
ATK Data Security Manager Driver. I would remove it