20 Sep 2011
Both were related to your video subsystem > specifically your DirectX and this driver.
Please remove all traces of the current video driver using this method.
When upgrading your graphic driver you MUST remove all traces of the current driver.
In order to do that we recommend using
Guru3D - Driver Sweeper
Phyxion.net - Driver Sweeper
When it is removed then download and install the fresh copy.
If that doesn't remedy the problem please re-install the most recent version of directX.
Old drivers that need updating
How To Find Drivers:
giveio.sys 4/4/1996 12:33:25 PM 0x893fc000 0x893fc680 0x00000680 0x316334f5
usbVM305.sys 3/8/2007 9:05:31 PM 0x8f013000 0x8f179100 0x00166100 0x45efedfb
PxHelp20.sys 6/21/2007 8:26:00 AM 0x88c12000 0x88c1ade0 0x00008de0 0x4679a978
vvftav.sys 6/23/2007 3:52:58 PM 0x8f188000 0x8f1fbd00 0x00073d00 0x467cb53a
Rt86win7.sys 2/26/2009 7:04:22 PM 0x8ea95000 0x8eaba000 0x00025000 0x49a65b16
- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads
|My System Specs