1) I have tried playing the game OC'd and not OC'd, no difference.
2) My temps are great, gpu load hits perhaps 60c max in crysis (much lower in bfbc2, around 49c) while CPU hits around 50c.
3) Like I said "Updated any kind of driver (vga, lan, audio, rts, inf chipset, etc) I can think of."
4) Motherboard is on the latest BIOS, which is F11 for the GA-P55A-UD3
5) W7 is of course updated to the latest updates.
6) Like I mentioned, I stressed the GPU with Crysis 2/Heaven Ungine loops. I also ran the CPU through Intel Burn test, as well the RAM with MEMTEST
7) Last thing I haven't tried yet, which would be reinstalling the OS.