View Single Post
31 Oct 2011  
marki202

Home premium 62bit

Okeej,i searched myself to death and when i found the solution with the start up proces using the zero key,my system should normally beep but instead of beeping a black screen appears for half a second and i am able to see the first words wich says BOOT FAILED. I do not have recovery disks,wich u actually have to make when u bought the pc. But if no1 tells u this..

Another question : My sis recently bought a windows 7 cd for her laptop wich was running vista. everything went fine with the installation, but now my question is ; can i use this CD to install windows again,because my laptop is with a special toshiba software where u can make recovery disks with. My product key is on the back of my laptop. but after a little research i can make these recovery disks but when i try to even click recovery disk thing it gives me an error about HDD/SDD because the file is not found on the second partition of my hard drive.

Any help would be appreciated becauuse i reached my point where i'm about to throw my laptop through the window.

Thanks in advance
My System SpecsSystem Spec