View Single Post
06 Nov 2011  

MS Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit (Family Pack Lic.) Upgrade

well look for the "process"

click (START) : and type "taskmgr.exe" in the searchbox, press (enter)

after a potential delay, you'll see windows task manager window appear.

it will have around 6 "tabs", simply click on the one labeled "processes"

a list of all the current processes will be displayed, there will be a button at the bottom of the list that reads (Show Processes from ALL Users).... click it and the list will fill up with more entrys (althogh you may not notice it if the list is already long. that's okay.

now UNDER the tabs where you selected "processes" before, there is a list header, which gives the title of each COLUMN (i.e. Image Name, User Name, CPU, etc.), click Image Name once and the list which has been moving fluidly up until this point should freeze and be in alphebetic order (or reverese "z" to "a"), eather way your going to make use of the scroll bars at the right side of the list and locate a process named similarly "sync.exe", it will be in alphebetic order so finding it should just take singing the ABC song! If it is there, stop and tell me, prior to taking any further actions, if it is not,... double and triple check. and likewise let meknow

if anything is not clear ask before continuing the steps above. (take it one step at a time)

My System SpecsSystem Spec