Your problem is most likely due to
ASACPI fffff880`0436a000 fffff880`04372000 Sun Mar 27 20:30:36 2005 (42476c4c) 00003c77 ASACPI.sys
"Asus ATK0110 ACPI Utility (a known BSOD maker in Win7). Also a part of the Asus PCProbe and AISuite Utilities" From Driver Reference
Update the driver by:
1. Going to the Asus motherboard support site
When you reach the website:
2. Scroll down the page and click Utilities
3. Hold Ctrl and press f (ctrl+f) to enter the browser's find feature
4. Search for "ATK0110 driver for WindowsXP/Vista/Win7 32&64-bit" (without quotes)
5. Download and install the driver.
6. After installation is complete, verify that it installed correctly.
a. Click Start MenuThanks to JMH and zigzag3143 for the above information.
b. Click My Computer
c. Go to C:\WIndows\System32\drivers\
d. Verify that the ASACPI.SYS file is dated 2009 or newer (2010,etc.)
Edit: Updated to let OP know to update the driver rather than removing the utilities (THANK YOU JMH!