This is the second time I have had this problem and I cannot remember what I did to fix it the last time. I have been searching for the last couple of hours and nothing is working.
When I try to print I get the message that no printers are installed.
What I have tried:
- Found print spooler was off. I re-started and the printers re-appear but then disappear again.
- I "started" the bluetooth services and set to auto per the threads I found while searching. No change.
- Tried the MS fix printer tool. No change.
- Re-booted about 100 times (slight exaggeration).
- Re-installing drivers does not help.
Something is causing the print spooler to turn off. Help!