View Single Post
02 Jan 2012  
thatsmajor

Windows 7 Pro x64

0x80041003 Error(s) (Tried fresh install + hardware scans)

So, I'm pulling out my hair.

I kept getting a TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" error

I tried all suggestions I could find, Driver(s), VBScripts, and everything else and the most that happened was that Windows stopped logging those errors, but the system never stopped to hang.

I thought it might be a hardware issue, so I ran scans, and everything passed, even a bios level scan of hardware; and Windows ran fine in Safe mode so that made me think it was a software issue.

I reformatted + installed a different edition of Windows that work gave me (I had Win 7 pro x64, and got Enterprise x64 from work)... everything was fine for 48 hours and my computer JUST locked up again...

Any ideas at all? Im desperate!

Here is the full error log:
Quote:
Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.

I'm not sure if relevant but, my specs are:
HP a6403w
4GB of Ram
Core2Duo E8400
Windows 7 Enterprise x64 (w/ SP1)
Radeon HD 6450
My System SpecsSystem Spec