1. I have no OS installed, but BIOS shows that there is a WIN 7 OS, which I know isn't there.
2. I have four partitions; C,D,E,F.
3. The C: is the HP_RECOVERY partition.
4. The C:HP_RECOVERY partition is set to ACTIVE.
5. I have rebuilt the BCD from scratch.
6. There is a BOOT (X
partition which shows on the CMD. Someone said its the RAM virtual partition.
7. Upon booting the system gives \WINDOWS\system32\winload.exe error.
8. The f11 or recovery manager ain't working.
What I Want
1. I want to do a factory restore.
Kindly help out.