Hello JMH and thank you for your advice
My proc as well as my GPU are running at stock frequency. I have read the specification for both of them and they are at exactly that.
I am not running any RAID. I just have a 500gigs SATA2 hdd in now. My other hdd is an 160gb ata hdd I manly keep for transfer purposes between pc and laptop and it's curently out of the case.
Thanks for that link. I already red all that is there, before creating this topic.
1) Like I said, i didn't OC anything8)
2) Temperature in idle as well as in load are acceptable. So no temp problems
3) Every driver is up to date. Even sound driver or lan driver.
4) Strange that I forgot to mention in the first post, but did a bios update to the latest official bios just a few hours before my last error
5) Windows is updated through Windows Update
6) Did everything on this step. Checked ram, stressed proc, checked HDD
7) Like I said, I would like to keep this as a last resort
Opened the case few hours before the test, pulled out and reinserted every component and cable.
Only component I can remove now would be one piece of ram, then the other. But that would take a long amount of time, because, like I said, I can go 2-3 days w/o the error. And taking into consideration I check, and literally double check the ram, I don't think the problem is there.
Any more advices? Thanks!
Would it help you guys if I do this: http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html