Random BSODs - no apparent causing-action (0a, c2, c5, d1)
First of all thank you, this forum has been helpful in eliminating probable causes for my Blue Screens. Unfortunately, I still cannot pinpoint the cause myself.
They happen randomly; while watching a movie, just clicking on something, but especially when Windows is shutting down. I however, cannot force them to occur.
Actions to date (not in order):
1. Latest MB BIOS.
2. Latest SSD firmware confirmed.
3. MalwareBytes run (no actions required).
4. Driver Verifier run (system restarted after 24 hours with most recent blue screen, though the driver doesn't match the Driver Verifier elected settings recommended in these forums).
5. Computer hardware shop ran stress tests on system, including CPU, RAM, GPU and PSU with no BSOD or issues. These were using the Intel testing kit and a Crysis engine. I also ran Memtest three months ago for a separate BSOD issue (dead SSD).
6. Virus scan with MSE (no actions required).
7. Run sfc /scannow (no issues returned).
8. Windows "upgrade" repair install and disk-cleanup.
9. Updated as many hardware drivers as evident. Wherever I could, I first used DriverSweeper to remove the existing driver.
All my system information is attached to my profile. This Windows install is relatively new (three months ago, with the repair run last week.) All hardware is eight months old, excluding the GPU and Soundcard which are approximately 2 years old. Besides the occasional short-term GPU overclock, nothing else has been overclocked.
Any assistance identifying the problem drivers is greatly appreciated. I am willing to do a fresh install if it is likely to stop the issues - but I'd rather test most other fixes first.