Hello Short, and welcome to Seven Forums.
It sounds like something may be corrupted. Let's see if resetting the pinned taskbar items may help.
- First, make note of the icons you wanted to keep on the taskbar, to make it easier to pin them back when finished since they will all be removed.
- Download the attached BAT file below.
- Right click on the downloaded BAT file and click on Run as administrator.
- This will reset and remove all pinned taskbar icons.
- Now, manually pin the icons you wanted back to the taskbar.
Hope this helps,