18 Feb 2012
* It would be helpful if you would fill in your System Specs.
* There are many reasons why a PC " behaves" this way.
These annoying " gliches" may be caused by an overloaded hard drive, overworked CPU,
running 2 AV 's,
Browser addons or you may have unnecessary programs running in the background etc....
* Did your computer come preloaded with Anti Virus Software?
If so what was it & how did you remove it?
* Please list ALL of your Current Security software.
* Have you used a Registry Cleaner/optimizer?
* Run SFC Option 2.
Let us know the results at the end.
SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
|My System Specs