View Single Post
14 Mar 2012  

64 bit ultimate
Trying to decide on new Motherboard for replacement 1155.

Hey guys, new to the board although i been in the BSOD thread for awhile now trying to fix BSOD issues but ive come to the conclusion its my MB and here is my current MB also btw. - ASUS P8P67 DELUXE (REV 3.0) LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS

Here is the 1 im looking at right now. - ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS

Here is my system specs as of right now.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz
BIOS Date: 02/05/10 19:13:52 Ver: 08.00.10
Corsair Vengance 16gb 4x4
WDC WD5000AAKX-001CA0 ATA Device
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

Hopefully i posted right info that u need to help with the choice. Mainly i want the efi bios for simplicity for me and rig is mainly for gaming so want a stable MB i can OC pretty easly cuz my current 1 i cant seem to OC at all even though its supported, i never manually tried OC just the auto/turbo OC settings built in and it seems when those are on i get alot more crashes/BSOD. when off there very very rare.

Well ty in advance for any input on a good stable MB and if any more info is needed i will post back. As of right now i just got approved for a RMA on my MB and will be sending it back tomorrow or day after but while its being RMA i would like to go ahead and place order for another so i dont have to wait as long so again ty for any input.
My System SpecsSystem Spec