Just in passing
How To Find Drivers:
ManyCam_x64.sys 3/13/2008 3:46:01 AM
vncmirror.sys 3/14/2008 1:43:05 PM
nvflsh64.sys 8/1/2008 2:08:23 PM
mcdbus.sys 2/24/2009 6:34:07 AM
GEARAspiWDM.sys 5/18/2009 8:17:04 AM
PxHlpa64.sys 6/23/2009 7:16:35 PM
- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads
Avast can be a contributing cause of BSOD'S . Please remove and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST
Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows
* Did you run a FULL SYSTEM scan with Malwarebytes?