View Single Post
31 Mar 2012  

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium SP1, 64-bit

You should be able to use Windows Disk Management to extend C half way into the unallocated space.

But you will probably have to use Partition Wizard to add the other half to A, because the unallocated space is to the left of A, not to the right.

Since you have to use Partition Wizard, you may as well use it for the entire operation and forget about Disk Management.
My System SpecsSystem Spec