Every morning Windows fails to load on the first start-up attempt of the day. Please note that after I am able to get it to load, I can turn off, turn on, or restart with no issues the rest of the day. It is literally only on the first start-up of each day. As soon as it starts to load windows it will reboot and go straight to windows recovery with an option to load windows normally or check for problems.
- Each time "Start Windows Normally" is selected it will either reboot as soon as windows stats to load, BSOD, or once in a while it will load windows where it will BSOD the second anything is clicked. As soon as it BSOD, the next start-up I can load windows normally and everything will be fine rest of the day.
- If I have it check for a problem it will show it is checking and then ask if I want to restore to an earlier time. As this is a fresh install, I will select "no" and it will begin to attempt a repair. If I let it run the full course it will always return a message stating nothing could be repaired. After which, I can start windows normally with no problems. I have also learned that in the mornings I can choose to repair and immediately restart computer once it begins to check for problems and it will load windows normally.
Other than that there are basically no issues. I can turn off and on rest the day without an issue. There is one other thing, I have noticed if I leave it idle for a very long time (most the day), every now and then I will return and it will be sitting on a BSOD or show a message that it has recovered from a BSOD. If a message shows search for a solution, a solution is never found.
This condition persists every day. Since it began doing this, it has never started properly in the morning and never had an issue after the morning startup.
Couple of quick thoughts:
- When the computer was new it did not do this (it has worked normally in the past).
- Started about 2 weeks after being built
- Following a fresh format of the disk and reinstall of windows the issue does not change
- sfc /scannow has never found an issue.
- memtest86+ has ran all night without finding an issue
- Windows memtester has not found issue
- I have tried starting the computer with most components "unplugged" and the issue persists
Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 64bit
- the original installed OS on the system? Is a builder, installed from original Windows 7 disk
- an OEM or full retail version? OEM version installed from disk on built computer
- What is the age of system (hardware)? ~6 weeks
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) reinstalled multiple times, last time was 2 days ago and was following full format of entire disk (m4 ssd)
AMD FX(tm)-8120 Eight-Core Processor, 3100 Mhz,Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 7.98 GB
windows installed on M4-CT128 M4SSD2 Disk
Please find attached reports
Thank you for your help