Right click on HJT and choose to run as Administrator. Be aware that on a 64bit computer, HJT does not see or comprehend some O9's and O23's, so it reports the files 'missing'. It's not a good idea to run the program if you don't fully understand the use.
If you suspect malware, then download (free version) Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop
Malwarebytes Special Offer!
* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please save it to a convenient location. Copy and Paste that log into your next reply.