Before we can even begin to find the underlying cause you need to update the following drivers. Especially asacpi.sys. Yours is from 2005
ASACPI.sys 3/27/2005 10:30:36 PM
Lycosa.sys 1/18/2008 4:51:42 AM
nvm62x64.sys 10/17/2008 5:01:06 PM
netr28x.sys 2/25/2009 11:02:09 PM
How To Find Drivers:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
Driver Reference Table