First lets flush the dirty DNS cache and restore MS's Hosts file
Copy and paste these lines in Note pad.
attrib -h -s -r hosts
echo 127.0.0.1 localhost>HOSTS
attrib +r +h +s hosts
netsh winsock reset all
netsh int ip reset all
shutdown -r -t 1
Save as flush.bat
to your desktop.
Double click on the flush.bat file to run it.Vista and Windows 7... right click the .bat file and choose to run as Administrator. Your computer will reboot itself.
After rebooting, update Java
- Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 7.
Java SE Downloads
- Scroll down to where it says "Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 7u3 allows end-users to run Java applications".
- Click the "Download" button to the right.
- Check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement".
- The page will refresh.
- Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation with or without Multi-language and save to your desktop.
- Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
- Go to Start > Control Panel double-click on Add/Remove programs and remove all older versions of Java.
- Check any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
- Click the Remove or Change/Remove button.
- Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.
- Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
- Then from your desktop double-click on jre-7u3-windows-i586-p.exe to install the newest version.
Download DDS from one of these links:
Mirror 1 Mirror 2 Mirror 3
- Disable any script blocking protection
- Double click the dds icon to run the tool.
- When done, DDS will open two (2) logs:
- Attach.txt <--- will be minimized in the task tray
- Save both reports to your desktop.
Include the contents of both logs in your next post.
The scan will instruct you to post Attach.txt as an attachment.