Random BSODS Win7: 9F, 8E, others
Just joined, looking for help with my BSOD problems. Here goes...
Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 32bit
- the original installed OS on the system? No. It's a Compaq presario PC from walmart, came with Vista but had a coupon to update to Win7..I let the coupon expire (silly me) and last month my son put a copy of Win7 on it for me.
- an OEM or full retail version? Retail
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer
- What is the age of system (hardware)? 3 years
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) 1 month
This PC has been giving me problems since a week after the update to Windows 7. It randomly reboots, sometimes with blue screen errors and sometimes without. It lasts at most 1 day before a crash. I've seen many different error codes, the latest being 0x9F. I've attached the logs and memory dump files. I can collect more crash logs if needed. Thanks for any help!