View Single Post
23 May 2012  
Shyrajai

Windows 7 home premium 32 bit

No i have no disks. thats why i am spewin because i was given the laptop from a friend whos father passed away. So it basically came with the laptop itself and the charger. It was in good working condition and already had windows 7 home premium installed. And activated.. Mcphee norton and all sorts.

I think 'the dad' may have given me a new harddrive?? Is that possible? I was talking to my mum and she said it sounds like he has actually changed the hardware. :-/

Before it crashed i did print out a copy of the systems info. And now When i look at the system info i can see NO difference except the 32bit instead of 64. It also says that my computer is 64bit compatible. Is there a way i can change it back to 64bit? It sounds like to me has actually rebuilt the computer. Because it doesnt have any of the old programs or nothing.. I still have the windows activation product ID from before aswell.

Also when i try to download drivers from hp nothing installs. It downloads but wont install. And all my hp software is gone.

Would it be possible to take it somewere and pay someone to just load evrythnk back on and reinstall windows ect??
My System SpecsSystem Spec