View Single Post
29 May 2012  
batwing

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Thank you Vir,

I decided to go for the full clean install, to speed up the process. Bottom line, if it fails again on a total fresh install, it has to be Hardware.

In fact right after the fresh installl, I got the same random crashes, with still similars bug checks.

At this point, although Mem86 didn t report failure, considering Prime on "Blend" fails with a crash after an average of 20 minutes (i tried twice and i found the machine crashed and event viewer reported the same issue and it happened about 20 minutes since when I started the Blend test), I will start removing the RAM and using 1 deck at the time and see if one of the 2 works.

Funny to say, I can t event recall right now if I have 2GB RAM or 4GB RAM on that machine, therefore I am not even sure if I have 2 or just one deck of RAM.

Well, i guess I will discover pretty soon.. and if i have 1 2GB RAM stick, then I ll buy another one and I will test when they will deliver

Thank you so far, i ll keep you posted... I am scared to think about the MB issue, mostly because is just very annoying having to open the chassis and remove everything
My System SpecsSystem Spec