View Single Post
03 Jun 2012  
heavendenied

windows 7 32 bit

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by writhziden View Post
Start with the steps for Troubleshooting Windows 7 Failure to Boot and post back if you need help as you do those steps.
I think I will just try to do the option number 5. If my understanding is correct it is like a reformat with an original operating system. Am I correct?

NOTE: I cant go to the desktop or to the explorer. After the windows logo (sign of loading the opearing system) loads longer than usual it will automatically reset the computer without me knowing it. And there, a new option (start up repair) is now available which has a different problem. Where in the start up repair cant find the possible cause of the problem. Which then leads me not to use my computer.

ANOTHER NOTE: when running different options to repair my win 7, I think I suck at it. System restore can't be done. my OS was installed at drive C but the drive present in the system restore is drive D which is not available. I personally removed drive D because it was broken several months ago. and another thing, I dont know the password in the "HomeGroupUser#" which I dont think that I set it up manually.
My System SpecsSystem Spec