View Single Post
16 Jun 2012  
Gornot

Windows 7 Home Premium x64

Assassin's Creed 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and Medal of Honor: Warfighter are the games I will be looking forward to.

I hope that AS3 will have some much needed improvements over Revelations, which was, IMHO, boring as hell. Barely half an hour was actually relevant and interesting to the storyline anyway; and now, with a new character and setting, I wonder how Desmond will (if at all) fit into this game, as his story is still not finished >_<

And I have to say, this is the first Treyarch game that I'm actually looking forward to. We've all realised that what's left of InfinityWard, under the tyrant hand of Activision, and MW, this side of the COD series has nothing more to offer. The original Black Ops game was far more interesting story-wise than all Modern Warfare games combined, and for the first time I actually have high hopes for Black Ops.

As for Medal of Honor: Warfighter, I am glad that the developers still have the decency to consult and follow military advice and build the game mechanics upon that, even though this will be the first ever game NOT based on actual events and stories. My expectations are pretty high considering that the last game was too short and just a bit ridiculous.
My System SpecsSystem Spec