Thread: Solved A/V Sync
View Single Post
26 Jun 2012  
seekermeister

W7x64 Pro, SuSe 12.1/** W7 x64 Pro, XP MCE

Unfortunately not, because the Ctrl K and L hotkeys are not working as they should. When I first tried the Ctrl K keys, it started to work, but was in the wrong direction, so I tried Ctrl L, and all that it would do was to open the playlist. Strangely, when I later went back to the Ctrl K, it wouldn't do anything at all.

The only codec variation would be that of VLC's, because if I understand correctly, it uses it own codec, which may have been changed when I upgraded.

EDIT: I'm beginning to think that the only solution is to re-encode those files. With as many as I have, I may have been wrong thinking that they were previously okay. At least re-encoding would eliminate that possibility. The only problem with that, is that I have all of my DVDs boxed up in the closet, and I have yet to devise a method of locating any particular one. That means that I will probably have to go through all of them. I am going to have to do that anyway...eventually, so that I can finish properly cataloging them, but have been putting it off.
My System SpecsSystem Spec