Quote: Originally Posted by Hudechrome
1) Now why would I want to do DirectX 9 when 11 is installed?
2) I have a 500W power supply and the max power demand for either 5670 or 7750 is about 60W or so. That should not be a problem
3) Head into Windows without internet and download the driver. Windows without internet? How, and then how do I download the driver?
1) The link I've attached is a wide ranged Direct-X download, it contains every month of DX-files of every year since release, as well as Direct-X 11. Installing Direct-X just means updating the Direct-X files, because they'll go broke at times.
2) It's fine.
3) The guide says you'll need to download the driver beforehand, then
, you'll do the rest and go offline. Just read it closely, you can't do something wrong at all.
It's pretty straightforward.