Hello lester and welcome to Sevenforums. Please stop bumping, we're all volunteers and it's against the forum rules.
Things you could try
- How long have you been running the OS?
- Have you installed anything new recently?
- .. in this regard: software, hardware, drivers
- What have you tried so far?
- SFC /scannow
- We usually ask people to do this command to check if Windows is corrupted. It's the most common one used to check if the Windows files are corrupted. If it'll find errors, it'll restore them.
If you're having a custom customization layer on your Aero, it's likely to get restored to default.
Press Start | search 'cmd' | Right-click it
| open as Admin | type SFC /SCANNOW
SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
- Boot into safe-mode, it won't load 3rd party drivers this way. Does it still crash?
- What temperatures does your CPU/GPU carry just before the crash?