View Single Post
02 Sep 2012  
shinigami8671

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by 0101 View Post
what is your vga brand?
my friend had some same problem with evga long ago.
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by 0pTicaL View Post
When you say "stagger" do you mean stuttering?

I agree about the RAM issue. 2GB of RAM is the recommended requirement during XP days. With Win7 4GB is the minimum you should have, besides, RAM is so affordable nowadays you can get 16GB for under $100 or 8GB for about $45.

With one 720p video running and 4 Firefox tabs open I'm consuming 2.3GB of memory already (I have no other unnecessary services running in the background), with BF3 loaded that number jumps to about ~5.5GB.
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by M1GU31 View Post
I heard bf3 can use up to 3gbs of system ram,most peeps say to have at least 6gbs and the minimum be 4gbs when playing that game.I suggest upgrading to 4gb like i said earlier.I know it's not what you really want to hear but bf3 is just really resource hungry and the reason your gpu doesn't use much memory because it's at low resolutions but idk what's the problem there. Anyways have you tried changing the settings in the nvdia control panel to performance to see if you get a boost like that?
1:the brand is EXGA geforce or this model to be more exact :Newegg.com - EVGA 01G-P3-1373-AR GeForce GTX 460 (Fermi) Superclocked EE 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

2: well yea,u could say stuttering,its normal when i dont really move in the game but as soon as i look around,the screen sort of stops and starts u know,basically the frames drop to less then 5-6 even sometimes. Like when i try to look from a scope,it LMOST JAMMED FOR ABT 3-5 SECONDS,IM JUST SITTING HERE WITH MY KEYBOARD IN LAP LOOKING AT AN IMAGE!!! a 40$ image.......its pathetic man....

3: yea ive changed the settings to performance.No difference whatsoever Im just gona get an AMD GPU.
Before this one i had ATI Readeon XFX 5670 1GB/DDR5/128Bit and it was running BF3 on medium settings flawlessly at around 35fps. And on high i got arnd 20Fps. With this GPU i should be getting 120FPS @ULTRA at which resolution i play..
My System SpecsSystem Spec